Welcome to the Official Site of Cymatherapy(SM) and
AMI-Acoustic Meridian Intelligence™
Let 2017 be your year for Sound Health
Through the extensive programs of Cyma Technologies!
2017 Cymatherapy Education:
- Certified Cymatherapy™ Practitioner CCP Level One– New Online Training!
- Introduction to the Cyma Five– New Online Training!
- Becoming Proficient in the Cyma Ten– New course to give practitioners mastery of the most up to date, fully researched protocols available for the AMI 750 device. — Offered Live and online!
- AMI Facial Rejuvenation Training Level One.– Offered Live!
- Sound Events! Sign up for our newsletter to receive information on our National and International trainings, conferences and events.
To pause the scroll, simply hover over the image.
- Applied through the pathways of meridian therapy
- Based on the audible frequency programs researched by British osteopath, Dr. Peter Guy Manners
- Internationally patent-pending technology delivers phenomenal and fast results!
Efficacy of AMI750 application
How does the AMI™750 work?
Cyma Technologies – a new wave in sound technqiues
Cyma Technologies International is dedicated to restoring optimal health and balance to the body through non-invasive sound techniques. It has developed a unique system that supports the body’s natural self-healing abilities. Cyma’s advanced instruments and applicators deliver to the body the precise combination of frequencies associated with healthy tissue and organ systems. Cyma is a proprietary form of cymatic (or sound) therapy, practiced worldwide by medical doctors, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, massage therapists and other complementary practitioners.
Cymatics Technologies, Inc. is the owner or licensee of all rights in this Website and its contents, software, databases and services. The materials contained in this Website are protected by the USA and International copyright and trademark laws. No user of this Website has any right, title, or interest in such contents, software, databases or services not previously expressly granted in writing to such user by Cymatics Technologies.
No materials from this Website may be published, uploaded, downloaded, transmitted, posted, copied, reproduced, distributed or republished except with Cymatics Technologies express written permission.
Cyma™, Cyma 1000™, Cymatherapy™, AMI™, Acoustic Meridian Intelligence™, AMI 750™, AMI 750™, AMI 1000™ and AMI Facial Rejuvenation™ are applied for or registered trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names owned by Cymatics Technologies, Inc. These and all other trademarks, service marks, and trade names used on this Web site are owned by Cymatics Technologies and are protected by national and/or international trademark laws. No user of the Website has any right, title, or interest in those marks or names not previously expressly granted in writing to such user by Cymatics Technologies, Inc.